Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!





I love you more!! Ummm....sweet anniversary!! We got to stay in a hotel downtown, went on a ferry, out to eat, etc. and.....wait for it......without Peyten!! Now usually when I leave my tag along I miss her terribly but on this trip for 24 hours I had so much fun I didn't feel so rushed to get back. Yes, I still missed her but Zach and I kept busy....I mean, saw the sites. (: Zach planned it all out and he went above and beyond. He really took care of me this summer and made me feel so special. When he had to have such long hours working, he really made an effort to make sure I felt safe and happy. I love you Bae'!!

1 comment:

Ana Lee said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! How fun! Happy (belated) Anniversary!

How did you survive all summer with out internet!?