Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ONE!





I don't know how it happened but Peyten turned one on August 7th!! We threw a party for her with lots of family and friends and she seemed to be in heaven. When we gave her the cake, it was a different story. Please realize, Peyten will eat anything and everything I give her and will give me the more sign or squawk at me until she is full...if she has ever even gotten full. Anyways, when we gave her the cake I thought she would have it all over her face but no, she didn't want any unless we fed it to her. Silly girl. She is her own self and I love it. She saw me and these other girls talking and when we looked at her she started jibber jabbering and then laughed at herself like she was part of the conversation. She thinks she is hilarious and gives so many facial expressions that we don't even know what they mean. She has changed our lives forever and we would do anything for her.

Here are some of my favorites....

-singing along with us during sacrament hymns
-when she sees things and gasps at it like shes never seen it before, for example, a hat. ha ha
-saying HI to me when I come to pick her up out of her crib in the morning
-how she always thinks she is part of the conversation and tries to join in and then laughs
-she loves to take a bath no matter what time of the day and no matter how hungry she is
-the way she makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I loved this post!! It describes being a mommy perfectly--and Peyton's b-daykk pics rock!

Ana Lee said...

I can't believe she is 1! She is SOOO beautiful!