Sunday, February 22, 2009

Heart-Day

I don't have any pictures of Zach and I on Valentine's so that is sad but I have plenty of Peyten! Zach and I had a really fun day. We decided to write love notes to each other all week and read them together on Valentine's Day, and no it was not a ploy to get my husband to say sweet nothings to me....but it did work. (: Then Zach made me breakfast and we went out to dinner and a movie while Scott and Chandi watched Peyten.
Now, I am quite a cheesy girl at times but I feel like I tease Zach a ton on our blog because he can't do anything about it and that is just hilarious to me, but I really want everyone to know how lucky I really am.
Why I can't get enough of Zachary...
- Scratches my back in church
- Does the laundry when I'm too scared to go past our neighbor.
- Puts the toilet seat down almost every time.
- Gets Peyten ready every Sunday (and I mean every Sunday) when I am always running late.
- Always wants to snuggle to a movie after Peyten goes to sleep.
- Someone I can always go out and shoot hoops with.
- Will take me shopping or out to dinner if he wants to go play basketball or golf with the guys. (He thinks it softens me up and I think that is okay for him to think)
- Showers everyday of his life and sometimes twice a day.
- Somehow he looks hot to me everyday of my life and I don't get it cause I sure don't.
-He is one of those guys that would do anything for his family, not the ones that say they will, but the one that actually would.

2 comments:

hilla said...

sigh. That is a super tender post. And a great idea w/the love notes... I may have to try that one! :)

Danielle said...

Hey lil sis, love the new pics and posts :) You're little family is just growing up so fast. Peyten is 6 months, Zach is finally 23...glorious. I miss you sooooo much. Wish you guys were coming back to TX instead of stupid Seattle this summer. I'm not jealous. Really.