Sunday, February 22, 2009

6 (and a half) months!!



Peyten decided to get teeth a couple of weeks ago and it all of a sudden hit me that she isn't a newborn anymore. She turned 6 months a couple of weeks ago and we have been feeding her solids everyday since. It is so fun cause she loves everything I put in her mouth. She opens wide for anything without spitting it out. Lets hope that lasts, right.
She had more shots this month and we found out she is 18.2 pounds and 26 inches long. She says Dada all the time, squawks when I leave the room, and has this new annoying but cute moan she does all the time just to make noise. Currently, the only boy she will go to is Daddy. Any girl could take her and she would be happy as can be but she only likes to flirt with boys from a distance. I don't think her Dad minds that at all.

11 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Oh my goodness she is getting so big!! What an absolute doll!! I had the hardest time accepting that Teague had to grow up! As a mom you just want them to stay little forever!! Teague is the opposite he only wants boys. Kinda funny how they learn so young. Hope things are going good for you 2!! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey Deena, how is life? I cant believe how cute she is. I need to see her again. we need to get together one of these days. How is Zach's school going? Peyton is the cutest thing ever.

Unknown said...

Peyton is sure a cutie. I loved her decked out V-day outfit! Too cute and a reason to want a girl. Nixon's been loving his solid food too, but no teeth yet. Tell the little one congrats on growing those things. And Happy late b-day to Zach. You guys are such a cute family.

Ana Lee said...

She is SOOO beautiful! I love little Peyten. All of us need to hang out again soon! Let us know when you're in Provo again :)

hilla said...

What a beaut! The newborn baby phase is fleeting, isn't it?! For your sake, I really do hope she continues to eat everything and anything- what a blessing!
My girls (both) were the exact opposite- much preferred men to women... should this alarm me?!

BreAnne Kavanagh said...

She is growing up so fast! I can't believe she already has teeth. Seeing how much fun you guys are having just makes me so much more anxious for ours:) We find out the sex in a little more than a month...i'll have to let you know who was right out of me and Trevor :)

Nate and Britney said...

Wow, I cannot believe that she is already 6 months old!! She is growing up so fast..... what a doll face!!

Elder Paysen Adams said...

Deena she is super CUTE! Time is going by way to fast, when we first arrived in Texas Teegan was only 4 months! Now he is 13 months! Crazy! Enjoy her little while it lasts!

The Schwab Family! said...

Deena, Love your blog! Peyton is so stinkin cute! You guys need to come visit us again when you can stay longer than 8 hours!

Schwab Family said...

I am patiently waiting for you to update you blog!I want o see pics of Peyten!I can't believe she is almost 9 mos. old!I miss you guys!Can't wait for you to come!

Aileen Taylor said...

update update update! I wanna see my niece!!! :) love you guys!