Sunday, February 22, 2009

BIG WHOPPIN 23!!




Now we're talkin!! I'm officially now married to a 23 year old, and what a handsome one he is. Here are a few pictures from his Birthday Bash!! We went out to dinner with Scott and Chandi on his Birthday and then that weekend I threw a party for the boy. We had pizza and played some rad games like darts, Apples to Apples, tennis on WII, and Mario Kart but for each game you could win a certain amount of points for a prize at the end. We also could lose points if someone ever said certain words like "Zach," "Birthday," or any kind of negative word. Anyways, if you know Zach and I what so ever you know that we are a tad competitive so when it was our turn to play tennis against each other we lost about 10 points each and lost any chance of winning the points game. (Let me also add that I did end up winning the tennis match, sorry no mercy on birthdays.) It was a pretty rock star night filled with lots of food, friends, and laughter.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Your little girl is adorable. You have a beautiful family.

Logan and Mallory Brown said...

You forgot to mention that Logan was the ultimate winner!...thanks for the cafe rio : )

Ana Lee said...

Wait, why weren't we invited to this!? haha