
So the only way we can get Peyten to lay on her tummy...happily, is to turn on the t.v. I don't know if I should be happy or not, because now her and her dad won't respond back to me while watching t.v. This was also Zach's first time (successfully) feeding Peyten with a bottle. Sooooo cute. As you can see, she was a little confused with how she was getting milk from someone other than her mama.
3 comments:
they don't call it the idiot box for nothing! joe is the same way when the tv is on- total tunnel vision...and hearing. And unfortunately, Amaya has now picked up the same habits. although, it is occasionally a life saver! And by occasionally I mean everyday around 5pm.
I love that your couch gets documented so much in your posts. It's pattern is hard to miss and I'm sure Peyten will love that you included the beauty in so many of her baby pics.
p.s. ...I speak from experience. baby me + blue floral couch = a photographers dream.
haha! =)
Zack what's with the hair buddy?
There's a fuzzy memory of Cheech and Chong , coming back to me ;)
Or maybe "That 70's Show" for you youngin's.
Post a Comment