

Halloween!! We carved these sweet lookin' pumpkins a couple nights before Halloween night. They look just like us- Zach is skinny and tall and I am shorter and fatter. "Boo" for that! And apparently our very innocent daughter wanted to be a stripper for Halloween instead of wearing the "I love Mummy" shirt I got her. On Halloween I dressed up as a Rock Star and Zach was a Nike fanatic with all Nike clothes and shoes. We also shaved a Nike logo in his facial hair. Hilarious! That night we went out to dinner with Crystal, Heidi, Mallory and Logan, Kat (aka Titty Tat), and Derek's girlfriend, Kimmy. So fun.
3 comments:
Oh dear, if YOU short and fat, I'm a beached whale. Stop making the rest of us feel bad, you too-pretty biotch.
Oh, and perhaps lil Peyten has a future in Vegas?
That's my kind of girl! So glad she is already learning how to take her clothes off : )
Post a Comment