

Happy Birthday to ME!! I am sooo old now. Plus, I'm 24 while Zach is still 22 for another couple months til his birthday in January. I haven't found anything cool about being 24 yet. I still can't rent a car and I feel like I might as well say I'm 30, but The Taylor family got me 2 birthday cakes for my Birthday and we got to celebrate while they were in Park City for the week. Zachary was so great on my birthday. He surprised me with a new phone and a much needed pass to a gym downtown. My parents also surprised me and got me a few gift cards, so Zach took me out shopping, which is definitely a favorite of mine, and then we went out to dinner. Hurray for my Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! You are so lucky, I had to be 23 while Kory was still 21 for 5 months! haha. That is so funny that you and the Taylors were in Park City at the same place as my parents at the same time! I totally understand why you weren't able to make it to the reception, so much going on. But I hope you had so much fun there! We love going :) By the way your baby is so beautiful! Talk to you soon, take care!
Thanks and no thanks for sharing your cake with me. It was good. It's a comfort knowing I'm 3,000 miles away..so I'd have to REALLY want it to go all that way to get it, as opposed to the 4 feet I walked to to and from the freezer to eat the first half. Now I feel a little guilty seeing that I'm finally aware of my binging tendencies...
woo hoo for 24!! dang you are so so old deena... i'm kidding of course. i look forward to celebrating your belated birthday one of these days. do you think BYU will stop ruining my life sometime soon? seriously, school needs to let up for pete's sake!!! i'll see you soon.
Post a Comment