


The Taylor Family were up in Park City last week for a mini family reunion. We got to see Tyson (whom, just recently passed the Bar after graduating from law school!!) and Aileen and the rest of the crew, minus the two missionaries- Austin and Derek. It was so much fun hanging out with the family, staying up late, hot tubbing, having BBQs, and hearing Scott and Chandi's news about another addition soon coming to the family. We also all got to go to the BYU football game so we bundled Peyten all up. Has anyone seen "The Christmas Story"? I think you know what I'm talking about.
5 comments:
Peyten is so stinken cute. I cant wait to see her. I hope you are going to be around for thanksgiving for a while so we can see eachother. i cant believe that we have kids. weird but so much fun. hope life is good. We should go to lunch for our birthdays!!
Hahahaha, oh the Christmas Story, and yes she does look about like that! so cute.
I miss you!
p.s. i LOVE that you have a christmas count on your blog.
p.p.s. we put up our christmas tree yesterday. and i already ate a candy cane. so much for self restraint.
Love the pic of you and Peyten. You are so freakin' beautiful sis.
I'm glad you got to do a little shopping on your birthday. Hopefully the giftcards Mom sent were for somewhere more fun than Target.
Love ya'!!!
You look so beautiful and your baby is the sweetest thing ever! Danielle left a comment on my blog saying that she came across it through yours, so I went looking for yours. What a wonderful family. Hope everything is going well. Tell Danielle hi for me and tell that girl to get a hold of me so we can chat! Merry Christmas!
Mickale
Post a Comment