I can't believe this little baby is growing so fast. She just got her shots last week from Papa Orchard. Let me just say, that could have been more painful for me to watch than going through labor.... well, almost. This always smiling, still blue eyed, burping, cooing, slobbering, now laughing, sweet girl of ours is so much fun to be around. She is about 13 lbs now and 23". She is right around the 50% and is pretty much perfect in my eyes.
14 comments:
She is practically perfect in every way.
i want to eat her. i love her.
Sooooo cute! I haven't seen her yet! You were tiny even at 9 months! Not fair!
I have to say you guys that your baby is adorable! I see both of you in her.
Finally found your blog! You and your baby are so cute!
She is beautiful! I love that you have a blog now. It will be easier to keep in touch :)
Yay! It's the taylors! Your little girl is so cute!
We would love to see you guys at Thanksgiving!
Mean Deen. She is so gorgeous. I see Orchard in her for sure. I am glad you found my blog now we can keep up...and we definitely need to have you guys out for dinner soon.
Hey Deena. i am so glad i found your blog. i hope you are going hoem for thanksgiving i need to see your little girl. She is so cute. I hope you guys are doing well.
steph steele(swensen)
You're little family is stinkin adorable! Glad you found our blog, now we can stalk each other! By the way, Brandon tried to do a blog post once and it was the dumbest thing I've ever seen, he didn't put any text, only a bunch of pictures of himself kayaking... so don't smack Zach around to hard for not posting, or doing lame posts!! It's just what boys do.
Oh yeah, remember how we were wearing princess costumes when we got caught TPing by Angies house? Then remember how Allison was wearing a racoon hat and tried to hide by laying down on the grass but then she started crying so we didnt get in trouble? Lol, holy poo, fun times!
I just wanted to say happy birthday and hope that you have a good day. man we are getting old
SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!
Hey Taylor family, we are so glad to see you guy's blogging!! We are adding you to our blog list we hope you don't mind? Peyten is beautiful!! We can't believe how big she is getting.
Post a Comment