Zach's Great Grandma passed away this fall, living until she was 102. It was amazing to see her before she passed because of the sweet spirit that was in the room. She was ready to be with her family in heaven and her body decided to finally let her pass on. Before she did we were able to get a 5 generation picture that I am sure little Peyten will cherish forever.

For the fall, to keep busy, I have been helping coach the Sophomore girls at Borah!! It has been a blast for me and they have been doing really well. I also was able to go and babysit Jaiden and Alyssa while their parents went to Peurto Rico for an award that my sister-in-law received at work. It was so fun and Peyten learned a ton from them...like walking in high heals, playing with babies, eating fruit snacks, and just having fun with the cousins. I also have a picture from Thanksgiving when Mia, Annie, and Peyten are walking outside after dinner. This is all Peyten ever wants to do anymore...."ou si mommy" (translation: "outside mommy") The only way I can ever get her back in is to give her mail to give to someone in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment