Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This year was a little different for Christmas. My kid actually kind of knew what was going on. :) It was so much fun setting up her stocking and Santa gifts. She really was kind of grumpy when we first woke up at 6:30 but she loved everything she got like Lego's, dolls, Mrs. Potato Head, shoes, a blanket from Mommy and a ton of other things. She was a little spoiled. We always wake up super early at my house and then head over to the Taylors for the rest of the day. It was so much fun being able to talk to Derek on his mission in New Jersey and to Tyson and Aileen in London. Hopefully, the Taylors will all be able to be together on Christmas sometime in the next 5 years but we are all still waiting for that one to happen. It will be one huge party, that's for sure!!
Oh, and by the way, if you are noticing my huge belly in the background or a double stroller in the pictures....you guessed it, we are having #2!! I'm prego again and I am due Cinco de Mayo with a boy!! We are super excited!! I'm huge already and I always get people asking me when my due date is like I should be ready soon but then they say "oh" in a weird tone like I shouldn't be so huge yet. So that is awesome...but other than that, I love being prego and having an excuse to be fiesty all day. Plus, my best friend Brennan Lau is pregnant with me and she is due March 6th. It makes it extra tender since our mom's were pregnant together as well, so its fun to share something like that with her.








Danielle was able to come home for Christmas this year and it was sooooooo fun!! I miss her so much!! She is down in Houston going to medical school and being all smart and stuff but she is hoping to make it back up West for her residency. We had so much fun hanging out, playing Super Mario Bros. on the Wii (best game ever) , helping me with basketball practice and just trying to do everything together!!



2 comments:

Elder Paysen Adams said...

Congrats on baby #2 and a boy! Yay! Oh and Kydan was born on cinco de Mayo! Great day! :0) You guys are such a cute family! ....remember texas?! Yeah that feels forever ago!

Jon and Bre said...

Hey Hey Hey! I am so excited for your little boy mallory has been keeping me posted on you guys but we miss you being in utah and the few times we got together. we'll be in boise this summer we should be friends if you are going to be there still! :) glad to see you guys doing so good! love you!