Baby Beckam came on 5/5/10 weighing 8lbs and 4oz. The delivery went GLORIOUS and I barely even had to push before he just started coming out himself. One of my favorite things about having a baby is how close I feel to Zach during the whole process. He is the most supportive and caring husband and always tries to make me feel as comfortable as I can. I love him so much and I really just had a fun time with him that day....well, after the epidural.(: Beckam has already been so much fun for us and we just stare at him all day long....except for when Peyten is demanding our attention. Peyten actually has loved having Beckam around and always asks if he can walk so he can come play with her. She loves to kiss him and hold him all the time but I can tell she is slightly missing being the only child. Zach and I are doing well and still can't believe we are the parents of 2 now. Where did that come from? I feel like I am 40 and smell like plastic toys and need a "Stormin' Mormon Van" or something. It's crazy but I am already having a blast and I am so grateful that Beckam is so happy and so easy. He sleeps about 21 hours a day...no joke. Minus my new development of 10 gallons of milk in my upper body that continues to come in all day, I feel like life has been bliss. It was so much fun being in Boise for the delivery this time to be so close to family and friends, so here are some pics of our special day!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Beckam Evan Taylor
Baby Beckam came on 5/5/10 weighing 8lbs and 4oz. The delivery went GLORIOUS and I barely even had to push before he just started coming out himself. One of my favorite things about having a baby is how close I feel to Zach during the whole process. He is the most supportive and caring husband and always tries to make me feel as comfortable as I can. I love him so much and I really just had a fun time with him that day....well, after the epidural.(: Beckam has already been so much fun for us and we just stare at him all day long....except for when Peyten is demanding our attention. Peyten actually has loved having Beckam around and always asks if he can walk so he can come play with her. She loves to kiss him and hold him all the time but I can tell she is slightly missing being the only child. Zach and I are doing well and still can't believe we are the parents of 2 now. Where did that come from? I feel like I am 40 and smell like plastic toys and need a "Stormin' Mormon Van" or something. It's crazy but I am already having a blast and I am so grateful that Beckam is so happy and so easy. He sleeps about 21 hours a day...no joke. Minus my new development of 10 gallons of milk in my upper body that continues to come in all day, I feel like life has been bliss. It was so much fun being in Boise for the delivery this time to be so close to family and friends, so here are some pics of our special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
Congrats Deena and Zack! He is darling. And I cant believe how big Peyten looks next to him!
COngrats! COnsgrates!!! HE is sooo cute:)
Deen he is beautiful! I can't wait to see him again. Thanks for letting us join in on your special day. We love you guys. Dane says "hi" to Beckam.
He is so cute. I am so glad that everything went well and that he is a good baby. I cant wait to meet him. Congrats. Love you guys
He is so stinkin cute!!!!! :0) Congrats you guys! Cinco de mayo is the best day! Kydan was also born this day! I'm glad things went good!
Awe deena congrats! Hes so handsome : ) Im so happy for you and can't wait to meet him!
Your family is just beautiful!! I am so happy for you!
I love him!And I love you guys!We are really going to miss your company this summer. He is such a handsome little guy.Miss you guys!Lovin' Birdhouse in your soul song (Where did you find this?Cracks me up!)
congratulations!!! He is so adorable!
Oh my goodness he is adorable!! Congratulations you guys!! Deena you look so good I'm glad everything went so well!
Oh my gosh congrats you guys! I hadn't checked your blog in awhile and had no idea you were even pregnant! He is SOO precious...I am so happy for you both.
love the name!!! what a cutie! I can't believe you have 2! We almost have 3! We are like a full blown family...weird
p.s. does orch (danielle:) blog? How is she? I would love to get into touch with her
Congrats Deenie!!
Congrats on the little guy! WE love his name too.
Congratulations guys. It's SO exciting and it will be also rough for a few weeks, but then it will be all worth it. He is so cute. I love the name. Congrats!!!
Yeah! Have fun with that little man and whenever you need a ride in a stormin Mormon van, just call!
How awesome!! Congratulations!! He is very handsome. You have the most adorable little family ever!
Hey dear! it was sooo great seeing you and little Beckam yesterday : ) Also just a reminder for you to follow my blog! : )
So cute Deena, my love! We need some updated pictures!
UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT
Post a Comment