Since we didn't have internet all summer I have an excuse for not posting!! I have them going from most recent to earlier this summer, just so you know. There's lots and lots of pictures so hopefully you don't get too bored. We had an awesome summer with a ton going on, so check it out when you have the time!
3 comments:
Awe deen, your little one is so cute and you just look so happy : ) Im super excited that you'll be living here for awhile, I know I have not seen nearly enough of you over the years and we will have to change that! Im so sorry to hear about your dad by the way, but im really really glad he seemed to pull through it in flying colors. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Hey Munchkin....I was thinking about you, so I jumped on your blog and was pleasently surprised to see all your updates. Love the pics and the stories. Can't wait to see you in a few months.
Yay!Finally an update!I loved it!Thank you!!Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment