Here are our 20 posts of what we have been doing the last couple months since I have this disease called "procrastination" so keep scrolling down. Speaking of procrastination my sister saw the funniest shirt the other day. It said "Top 10 reasons why I procrastinate...."on the back it just had the #1 written. I've randomly laughed during the week just thinking about that one.
6 comments:
Can i tell you how Beautiful your little Peyten is?!!She is such a doll! I can't wait to see her and hold her,it has been way too long.Can't wait till you guys get here it will be such a fun summer!!!LUV YA!
She is the prettiest little doll! Being sick of vacation is just wrong. God's twisted sense of humore? At least you had good fam to take care of you, and ppl to help out with lil P so you could recover!
When there are so many reasons' to procrastinate it's hard to get anything accomplished. Reminds me....how's your english course coming along lil sis. I know, I know...you've still got time before you HAVE to get it done.
LOVE YOU MY LITTLE MUNCHKIN!
Mia Bella loves looking at pictures of Peyten Ella. She loves your music too (she can't stop dancing). The only problem is that she wants to type the comment and that part is not going so well.
Riley has that shirt!!! How the heck are you?
new post new post new post!!!!
Post a Comment