


For Easter weekend we made my parents come down to visit us since all the kids were going to be either with the in-laws or out of town. It was such a fun weekend filled with Cafe Rio, golf, shopping, professional pictures for Peyten, and the ZOO!! Luckily, David and his family were in Draper so they came and joined us. I don't have any Easter pictures because none of them are able to post except for these pictures. Weird. But Nana and Papa got Peyten a huge Easter basket with candy, a purse, a bunny, a cell phone, and her first toothbrush (which she loves to just chew on all day.) Hurray for those Easter Egg bubblegums. I think I eat 5 of those a day since they last .2 seconds. mmm....
1 comment:
I'm assuming you were at the Hogle Zoo. I love that place. We're coming to Utah to visit,maybe we should stop by! looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment