Monday, April 27, 2009

Boise "Vacation?"

If you didn't notice the question mark in the title, take a second glance. For once in my life we had Spring Break. Thanks to soccer and BYU I don't know if I have ever had an actual Spring "Break". Zach went and sold security in Miami for a couple days so I left for Boise where he would meet me later the next week. Now first, lets begin by saying my life revolves around Peyten and what I can do for her all day so I don't really get out much. I say this because whenever we have a big trip to Boise coming up or if family is coming into town, that is all I think about and tell Peyten every hour where we are going and who she is going to see. AKA I am super excited to be home in Boise for an entire week. It started out great for a couple of days and then boom, I got sick on Sunday and was throwing up and then the next couple of weeks I was sick with Sinusitis. Yeah, I said 2 weeks. Poor Peyten had a fever off and on for a week and we were miserable. Zach came home to a very sick family and my Dad had to put his mind to work to make sure he was giving me the right antibiotics since I wasn't getting better. I've decided having a baby takes everything from you starting with your non saggy booty to your strong recovery abilities. I've never been sick for that long in my life. Anyways, I'm 100% better now and I thank Zach, my mom and dad, and Erin for helping me take care of Peyten while I was pretty much bed rest for my entire vacation. My Dad did everything he could to get me better, even sent me to a specialized doctor just in case. Thank you Dad, I love you!! Here are some pictures from the good times, though!!

1 comment:

Ana Lee said...

Peyten is the most beautiful little girl ever! Kory and I are going to be up in Lakewood in August, it's only 20 minutes from Puyallup. So we'll totally have to hang out. Maybe we can plan a double date in Seattle (even though I know it's nearly impossible when you sell until late Friday and Saturday nights). We'll figure something out.

Sorry you were sick for so long! I feel like vacations make you sick because it's the only time your body actually has time to get sick, haha.