This is by far one of my favorite pictures of the season. This is my family and I am so proud to be a part of that!!Following this post is many to come of our Christmas break. We had so much fun in Boise and were there for 3 super duper weeks. I also got a new camera for Christmas so I got a little picture happy and had a hard time deciding which pictures to put on the blog. I'm sure just a few would be fine for everyone but I start feeling bad if I leave something out. So here it goes...
7 comments:
This is a way cute picture. Daddy's little girl. How precious.
Cute pics and stories!
This is adorable! I'm usually not a huge fan of babies (i know, sinful) but you've got an abnormally cute one. Peyten is so stinkin sweet!
Ah, and the secret... hot fudge and cookie dough for lunch, cereal for dinner, and only exercise twice a week. I've completely given up trying to control it. I swear it does whatever the heck it wants... well maybe my freshman 15 were caused by late night vending machines, but other than that, it's out of my hands!
What a cute picture!! I cannot believe how big she is getting!! It looks like you guy's had a lot of fun in Boise and I am happy to see that you are back to blogging. What a cute family you guy's are!!
Payten is a gorgeous girl, just like her mama.
She is so so adorable! Your fam is so cute! I haven't seen your parents forever. They look great! Tell them I say Hi. I am moving back to Boise in March so maybe I will run into you or them one of these days!! I bet it's great fun being sister-in-laws with Chandi. She's so sweet!!
Kacey
Hey Munchkin and Zachy poo, I love all the new pics!! Looks like you've been having a lot of fun. I miss you guys sooooo much!
And of course Peyten is an adorable little bundle of joy ;)
Post a Comment