The HUGE me!! Zach lovingly told me how big my bum and legs had gotten but that I still looked good....which was not really what I wanted to hear. He also found the words "beached whale" as a term of endearment. What a sweetheart!
Your blog is so cute! You look beautiful and your little Peyton is adorable. We're sad we didn't get to see you guys again, but we can keep in touch the blog way :)
What a beautiful family:) I'm so excited for all of you. You're off to exciting start and I wish you the best of luck. Sorry that we couldn't keep you here in Texas but you're probably sick of hearing that. N-E-ways, don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything. Your big sis is always looking out for you!
p.s. Great wall paper. Keep those colors in mind for when you decorate my house one day ;)
7 comments:
You ARE adorable, and sometimes, husbands are half way retarded.
First of all.... let me just say you are HARDLY huge. In fact, you are still supermodel skinny.
p.s. I hate you.
...okay, just kidding. But that baby Peyton is getting some good genes! :)
Miss you guys!!!
Your blog is so cute! You look beautiful and your little Peyton is adorable. We're sad we didn't get to see you guys again, but we can keep in touch the blog way :)
Hey Munchkin,Zachy-poo, and Peyten Ella,
What a beautiful family:) I'm so excited for all of you. You're off to exciting start and I wish you the best of luck. Sorry that we couldn't keep you here in Texas but you're probably sick of hearing that. N-E-ways, don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything. Your big sis is always looking out for you!
p.s.
Great wall paper. Keep those colors in mind for when you decorate my house one day ;)
hmmm in that picture you actually look really really thin, just with a basketball under your shirt
too late for thepussy but i would love mycock in your arse while i reach in your panties and rub yourclit, fingerfuk your wetpussy
anynudes?
Post a Comment