Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello! My wife is making me write this post because she wants the blog to be a "family thing," so I guess I will be an obedient husband and let y'all know what's up with our family! As you know our beautiful baby girl Peyten Ella was born on August 7th in Houston, TX where I sold security systems for the summer. Then, a little over a week later, we left for home and now are back in Utah... except, we are in Salt Lake City because I attend the U of U! Sorry cougar fans I know... you can take a swing at me later. Anyways, all is well there so far. Deena is a stankin amazing mommy! I love watching her take care of Peyten, it just comes natural for you women don't it. I do want to add that she is looking dang sexy for only a few weeks after giving birth. Peyten is 7 weeks today, and I love her so much. I shouldn't tell you this for my manhood sake, but we watched a chick flick the other night " The Maid of Honor" and afterwards I was holding my two girls and the tears came a flowing. So doctors are right, my estrogen level is definitely higher than usual, one of the affects of having a newborn. It's great though. All is well at the Taylor household!

9 comments:

hilla said...

Dag! She says jump and you say how high! Way to learn the secret of a successful marriage early on. Cute post.

Aileen Taylor said...

Can you make Tyson post something to his "family" blog too? Good job Zachary for making your first post!! :)

Elder Paysen Adams said...

Hey guys found your blog through other pinnacle friends blogs! Your baby is soooo cute! We wish we could have seen her "live" but pics are good too! We had fun this summer and miss everyone! We'll be checkin in to see how things are going! Take care!
Jon and Corianne

Anonymous said...

How the heck are you guys?!! I really dont know how I found your blog but I'm glad I did! You guys look great. Just to let you know Zach, my Husband and I kindof named our little boy after you. You see, we both knew Zach's that we liked and you were the Zach I knew. Check out our blog mathewandallissa.blogspot.com great to see you!

Munns Madness said...

You guys are so cute It sounds like things are great Peyton is so dang cute I love your blog

Nate and Britney said...

Wow, Peyton is such a cutie!! I cannot believe how big she is getting. It sounds like you guy's are doing well and that you are a cry baby(jk). We had so much fun getting to know you guy's... we are going to have to hang out some time we are now in Orem.

Erica said...

Ahhh Zach! It seems you have matured a little since High School! :) That was a cute post! Your family is Beautiful! Congratulations on the little one! She's so cute! Love the name, too! We are living in Farmington, i didn't realize you were in Salt Lake! how fun! We should all meet up sometime! Although, we are cougar fans!! Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you guys an invite to our blog. ericamcguire@gmail dot com

(Erica Dixon)

Erica said...

And, HI DEENA! It's been a while since I've seen you! Do you stay at home with the little one?

Ana Lee said...

Good job Zach, haha. Kory has been a guest poster in only one of my blog entrees.